Another 4-stroke problem

Jerry Wilson jerrywil at swbell.net
Sun Jun 15 05:30:37 AKDT 2003

I have an Enya 1.55 four stroke equipped with Cline regulator and on board
glow driver.  This combination works very well except for one problem.
Often when I roll the plane inverted the engine misses a beat, but keeps on
going.  It will fly inverted out of sight.  Today I rolled the plane
inverted and then pushed to upright level flight (1st time I've tried this
manouver).  Just as it was coming over the top at full throttle, the engine
dies.  I suspect some sort of plumbing problem, but I have removed the tank
and inspected it, everything looks OK.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

TIA

Jerry

# discussion-request at nsrca.org