Finals Cut

T&C Brown tncbrown at charter.net
Fri Jun 13 20:59:32 AKDT 2003

Hey Guys,

Things as you can imagine have been very busy here.  Our web guy is experiencing problems with the web site.  I will list the finalists by alphabetical order, then I will list the people cut and there final score.  We took the top 7 out of the 13 pilots we had.  Tomorrow we will fly two F03 and two different unknowns.  The best final and best unknown will determine the Team placement.

Finals listing:

Peter Collinson
Kirk Gray
Chip Hyde
Sean McMurtry
Troy Newman
Jason Shulman
Don Szczur

The following were cut:
8th    Dave Lockhart     2776.75904
9th    Kenny Lauter      2746.13680
10th  Andre Bouchard  2736.79503
11th  Ron Ellis            2666.94495
12th  Michael Harrison 2660.71722
13th  Earl Haury          2556.79280

Everyone flew extremely well and all should be commended on an excellent showing.

I will try and get the Finals posted just as soon as possible, so bear with me.

T-Bone