Wrong Maneuver issues

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 17:57:46 AKDT 2003

Me thinks ya got it, it's about that simple, most guys will see the logic and
comply and those who don't agree will probably comply anyway and there will
be someone who will flat refuse and the CD will have to deal with that issue.
I find that most pilots comply with most reasonable requests, that help make
the event run smoother.  I plan to make it a point in my contest
flyiers/notice, in the future, so no one will be surprised.  I guess I'm really surprised it
is such an issue, well maybe I'm not surprised :-)

Bob