Charger

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 14:33:56 AKDT 2003

I recently got one of those Schulze ISL 6-330D discharger/charger units
and found out I had some batteries that needed to be 'reformed'. Perhaps
a better word would be 'equalized'.
One or more cells in a pack will discharge a long time before the other
cells. This unit fixes that. You can really tell how good your batteries
are with this thing.
It works on all types of cells including gel cell and lead acid for your
flight box....starter pack etc. the whole enchilada. Fully
automated...put it on and walk away. Goes to 'trickle' when done.

Regards

David Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at attbi.com