Wrong Maneuver issues

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 18:54:57 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 6/11/03 6:57:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rickwallace45 at hotmail.com writes:

> That said, can we agree to either take it as it comes, or submit a rules
> proposal to fix this if someone feels strongly enough about it all to make that
> much of an issue of it?
>

> Thanks for listening --
>
> Rick
>
> AMA 89045
>
>  NSRCA 2972

Hi

I'm not sure the rule book "speaks" to this issue at all and I'm too lazy to
research it, at the moment (and this post will probably solve that problem
anyway) but I'm not sure it need a rule.  I could see that it would be nice if
the CD were to make the requirement known in the contest notification so no one
was surprised the day of the contest.  that said, I still see the caller
describing the maneuver as an asset to the pilot, not a detriment, the pilot
suffers the most, if there is a scoring/judging discrepancy, but just an opinion :-)

Bob