FAI 2 turn opposite spin judging

Wayne Powell service at clubmanprops.com
Wed Jun 11 18:03:32 AKDT 2003

Yes, understood, hence my confusion!  I'm digging around in the book under
spins reads:

• “Crabbing” the model into a crosswind to maintain track parallel to the
flightline prior to the stall is not a reason for downgrade either for the
crab or for the number of turns performed. For example, a three-turn spin
requiring a 45 degree crab angle to maintain track prior to stall would
result in either 2-7/8 or 3-1/8 actual turns, depending on the direction of
rotation. Rotation must stop with wings perpendicular to the flightline.

That last sentence is the heart of my question, as it effectively
compromises line of flight for attitude?

Wayne Powell
Bolly Props North America
http://www.BollyProps.com
1-877-WEFLYRC