F3A Team Trials Pics

Harry W. Southwell II bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Wed Jun 11 12:47:20 AKDT 2003

My Guess is.....  The site is being looked at far more than what the
provider allows for what Glenn paid for i.e.. the exceeding band width
thing. If we all stop looking at it for at least one hour they will open it
back up. But if we all look the same time it will again drop off.

  We could do it by taking a number and then when your number is called you
get to look at it. :>)

did someone call 52? gee I have # 230056 Guess It might take a while!  LOL!

Regards
Bill