Calling Maneuvers for Judges

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 12:32:05 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 6/11/03 1:14:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Eric.Henderson at gartner.com writes:

> Just consider the rules you would have to write to address the scores of a
> pilot who,
>
> a) Had no caller

In this case he would have to have one, just like he has to have an airplane
:-)

> b) Had cryptic codes for the maneuvers e.g. Train-wreck for avalanche!

Don't do that, I'm not expecting much, but description would have to be
reasonable

> c) Caller called wrong maneuver, say out of sequence. How could you
> penalize the pilot for that??

The scribe could call the worng maneuver also and I as pilot have no control
over who the scribe is, part of the reason for having my caller call for the
judges, at least I got to pick him.

Bob