Calling Maneuvers for Judges

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 08:24:29 AKDT 2003

Adding the function of calling in a manner suitable
for judging can be a distraction from 'Caller for Pilot'
duties.  It's not desirable, but the realities of
contest manpower sometimes require it.

Even more distracting is (have you been there as a
pilot or caller?) hearing a scribe call maneuvers
late or early...and ya hope the judge isn't
listening. <VBG>

Ron Lockhart