Wrong Maneuver issues

Zapata, Lisandro Lisandro.Zapata at rsandh.com
Wed Jun 11 07:33:57 AKDT 2003

I desagree, I like to use my helper (caller) to let me know my position in
the box (left, center, right, low, high, symetrical, round, square, etc),
basically is the one that from outside tells me how consistent is my flight
during a round, so I can concentrate in my timing and my fingers.
I thing the judges should know the sequence without the need to ask for wich
maneuver is next. But may be many don't like this idea.

Arturo