Scoring Vs Judging

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 06:51:24 AKDT 2003

Thanks Tony:

I have the tape but I haven't review it since long ago.  I will review the tape as soon as I have chance.

I agree with your snap roll description.  It is interesting to read the snap description in the rulebook.  The link you sent yesterday gives both pattern and IMAC.  My question now is: Do we need to review the rules for snaps?  In the description I never found that the tail has to describe a cone shape.  I agree 100% that a proper snap the plane should show a cone shape.  It is very important issue because all maneuvers with snaps have usually high K-factor.  If the snaps are difficult to judge then we could introduce a large margin error in the outcome of the contest.

Vicente

# discussion-request at nsrca.org