Scoring Vs Judging

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Tue Jun 10 18:51:58 AKDT 2003

I do wish the Intermediate had more positioning turnarounds like the humpty
bump. What a great maneuver. Too bad it is very early in the sequence,
before I have really gotten so far out of position that I need it much,
although I can screw up the  2 rolls enough to have the options useful.

On the option to push or pull-- if I am in good position or a little early,
half-roll up, then pull over. If I am behind the aircraft and close to
nicking the box (not unusual for me), half-roll up then push (towards the
center) to ensure the box is not violated. Quarter rolls if you need to
bring it in or move out.