Scoring Vs Judging

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 18:17:24 AKDT 2003

What I wonder is the results of a sharp judge catching a wrong way horrigan mistake (thus zero) and other judge awards a positive number. Does the matrix look at judge giving the correct zero as being inconsistent. The other judge could be a random number generator..

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General