Albuquerque

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Tue Jun 10 15:47:07 AKDT 2003

I asked for directions and hotel info:

>From the "Big I" (intersection of I-25 and I-40), go west on I-40 to the
Coors
Road exit.  Go north on Coors until you get to Montano Road (about 5 miles or
so).  Turn left (west) on Montano and go about 1.8 miles until you reach
Unser
(there will be a mesa in front of you; Unser is the last stoplight before
that);
turn right.  At the top of the hill, turn left (there's a stop sign there)
and
go another mile or so (you will be going south); the field is on your right.
You will pass a horse complex on your right and a house on your left; the
road
will turn to dirt.

Motels are at Coors and Iliff Road.  All of these are clustered very near one
another.  Iliff is the first street south of the I-40 freeway, so it's
real easy
to get to.
Motel 76      505/836-3881
Motel 6        505/831-3400
Days Inn      505/836-3297
Super 8       505/836-5560
La Quinta    505/839-1744
Holiday Exp 505/836-8600

If you are interested, there will be a Friday night tour of Eclipse
Aviation--see the latest Business Jet up close and personal!  Call Mike
Cohen if
you would like to attend:  505/323-7737

Richard

# discussion-request at nsrca.org