Scoring Vs Judging

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Tue Jun 10 10:45:32 AKDT 2003

I guess this is a good time to really read the rules book again.  I noticed in the intermeadiate section on the two horizontal rolls that the centering of the manuver is on the inverted portion of the second roll.  As it states to downgrade if not (3) complete rolls.    I guess we know different thought.

I assume this a typo carring over form the three rolls from the past schedule.

http://www.modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/PDF-files/Rulebook/rc-aero2002.PDF   PAGE 20 of the PDF file or pg 87 on the text.

Wayne