Awfully quite around here

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jun 10 07:21:14 AKDT 2003

You're getting old enough that your memory is starting to fade! Your
Sequel would rocket to the top of the box and beyond with more authority
than any thing I can remember and that includes the DZ's. I specifically
remember the 5th round at Hamburg a couple of years ago when I felt
nobody would have taken you that particular round, not even Chip, had he
been there( how's that for sticking your neck out?).I'm pretty sure it
was the Sequel and it was like the Shuttle on verticals.Totally awesome!

G.