Scoring Vs Judging

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 06:44:27 AKDT 2003

What about judging snap roll.

The following is a mandatory zero for snap roll:  A stall does not occur before the snap roll - a definite break of attitude and flight path must be seen.  This is from NSRCA web site.

The question is: How you really see a definitive break?  Some pilots are using the snap switch directly so there is no way to show the break unless elevator is applied before activation the snap switch.  I am planning to give a zero if I cannot see the break or stall when I have the chance to judge this year.  However, I know that complains will follow.

Regards,

Vicente

# discussion-request at nsrca.org