Aresti

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 07:18:43 AKDT 2003

Hi, T-Bone:
I've got an Aresti program, works with Visio as a platform.  It's Alan
Cassidy's program, and I used it a lot when I was doing unknowns for
IMAC.  Only drawback: it only does maneuvers that are used in FAI
full-scale.  (Which are also used in IMAC) Would that be any help?
Also, K-Factors are much different from NSRCA numbers.
Bill Glaze