"Sayre" Contest, June 14-15

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sat Jun 7 02:58:04 AKDT 2003

Especially to the D-1 & D-2 competitors.

With all the confusion with the dates and location I just want to make it
clear that the Aero Guidance Society WILL host it's 48th annual Pattern
contest on June 14th and 15th at the Sidney airport in Sidney, NY. The
airport is about 1 mile off of exit 9 from RT 88. This is about 1/2 hour
north east of Binghamton.

This will be about 45 minutes closer for those from NJ. From Mass. you
will save over an hour. From Western NY you may break even since you will
not have to go south, come across the thruway and south on 81 to pick up
88 just north of Binghamton.

We have arranged for some special rates from local hotels, and camping on
the grounds will be permitted. Details are available on our website at
"aeroguidancesociety.org"

That being said, with the confusion this spring, we don't know what to
expect, and far as turnout. Bob has always gotten a lot of pre registers
but we have gotten just 2 as of last night. We are trying to plan lunches
and the Saturday night dinner. These changes are making this very
difficult.
In order to help us, I would appreciate hearing from anyone planning to
attend this year.

PLEASE dorp me a note, off line, if you are planning to attend so we can
get some kind of indication of what to expect.

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org