Sustaining Knife edge?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 19:40:23 AKDT 2003

Hi Ihncheol..
     A couple of thoughts come to my mind. Not knowing what plane but is canopy on perfectly straight?. Does vertical fin have a slight twist,? Speaking vertical twist here..  are you using pushrods and does it flex back a little when being pushed instead of pulled and that is direction of weak rudder.?  Is your output on servo wheel balanced with its deflection.? in otherwords are you getting more torque in one deflection versus the other.?  These are just some of the issues I would be looking at and this doesn't include all but will give you some starting info.  Hope this helps...

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General