MC Carb for Webra

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 6 12:54:01 AKDT 2003

At this time it probably only has a few gallons at the most through it. In the very beginning I sent this motor in for this problem and it took two months to get it back and it ran the same. I am not out for good I just have run out of time to dick around with it { moving into new house next week } I will order the parts and set it off to the side for a few months and make another effort for the next season. I really wanted to make a strong showing in D3 sportsman this year but all the contest that were close enough for me to attend have come and gone. Billy Meadows has a contest at my home field in Sept., I will try and have it straightened out by then and attend. Again, Thanks to everyone who helped.