1st Contest Experience (D4-Dayton, OH)

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Thu Jun 5 20:24:12 AKDT 2003

Croz,
You Munciens are spoiled by luxurious accommodations.  I had to stay in a
Quality Inn at Nats last year, and that was the worst place I could find.

Based on my motel selection criteria, that motel doesn't even fit on the map.

My buds found a place north of town that was more to my liking but no one
answered when I knocked on the plywood covering the Office door.

--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org