MC carb for Webra

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 5 16:38:39 AKDT 2003

Keith, Matt, I have not messed with the pump yet but that is next, I had lots of mail that said don't mess with the pump and a few that said it's ok. I have triple checked everything else and adjusted needles 1/16 at a time from one extream to the other, I guess adjusting the pump is in order. Is everyone in agrement that increasing the spring pressure in the pump increases the pressure.