Roaches???Bad Pot???

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 08:30:29 AKDT 2003

Gray,

Very interesting that a person with a Chemistry background would draw this conclusion. ;^)

You guys are corrupting this retired Sailor.LOL.roaches, pot, drugs.I've never heard of such things.

Since you put roach in the same thread as pot, what exactly does this roach look like in D6? and, do you suggest it is spreading since it no longer just a D6 thing?.heehee. Is it found on wall or at the end of a clip.Oooops, I don't know about those things, remember..<VBG>

I feel so violated.<VBG>

I can say it was a cheap hotel.Mark and I got a show from the neighbor a couple doors down as she stood there just shaking her.uummmm. uhhh,,,That "Double I" thing I did.<VBG>

Larry