Fresca

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 03:41:40 AKDT 2003

Way to go Georgie...  I'm sure it looks as good as you feel it flew. Glad you screwed up the courage to brave the elements. Remember.. Don't sell yourself short. I realize testing the waters with new ship can be trying but I suspect you were tweaking an already proven design that you have developed to this plane.?.  Maybe.?..

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General