MC carb for Webra

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 18:30:46 AKDT 2003

Brian
I put a cline regulator, a regular back plate with a press. tap, and pressurized the tank on my Webra. The ground runs have been more stable for throttle position The needles are a lot less sensitive and it doesn't seem to be fat in the middle.
When I find some time to fly I think it will finally run good. I must have had a pump problem because too many people are running this engine. I did find a piece of foreign material in the pump. This was in the pump from day one. I used a YS filter and nuttin' gets through a YS filter.
Will let you know when I fly it, how it does.

Jim Ivey