Fresca

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Jun 4 16:34:58 AKDT 2003

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I just took pix the other day and haven't
had them developed yet, but it looks a little like a Smaragd. It's pretty
swoopy looking and semi-widebody style with a 79 cent landing gear and my
$2.78 double mousse can pipe.Hey, it's tough to be poor, but it all seems to
work.
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org