Electronic Scales

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 15:25:34 AKDT 2003

I've been using this 13 pound 6 Kg scale for the last three years. I paid
about $35 including shipping.

I use it to weigh almost everything.  Only problem I have is that it is too
thin.  I always have to look for something to put under when weighing a
plane.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2519157406

Be sure not go get any water on the scale's display.  I lost a dot although
it still work just fine.

There are other smaller fine jewlerly scales for 0.01 and 0.1 gram to weigh
wing skins.

Ihncheol Park