For Sale: OS 140 w/Twin Plug Head, Header and Muffler

GW gw at gwair.com
Wed Jun 4 13:09:42 AKDT 2003

OS 140 RX - 50 flights or so. Bearings are original and in great shape

Includes: 3M Twin Plug Head
              Macs 2 1/4" Rise Header- NEW in pack
              CD Products 2 Stroke Muffler. Very Quiet Muffler.

Engine will Idle reliably at 1400 RPM with the 3M head. Maybe less, but thats where I had it set.

Engine runs strong, I have just got the YS bug again. I Like the thumpity-thump of the YS 4S.

All for :   $400 shipped to lower 48.

Offers will be considered.

 I would also be interested in trading towards YS 140 FZ , 140 Sport, or DZ  New in Box . No used ones please. Been there , done that!

Thanks for looking.
Gerald Williams
256- 582-7973

Email : gw at gwair.com