Jetero Pattern Contest (Houston, Tx) -- this weekend !!

RSBXON at aol.com RSBXON at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 10:10:43 AKDT 2003

All flyers in the Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas area are cordially invited to the Jetero Pattern Classic on June 7 and 8.  Our field has excellent facilities and our club is enthusiastic about treating our guests to a great flying weekend. The field will be open Friday June 6 for practice.  Flying will start Saturday at 10:00 AM.

Trophies will be awarded through 3rd place in all classes except sportsman where we will award trophies through 5th place.

See you there.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org