maneuver description help

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 16:43:35 AKDT 2003

I have been "dry flying" the Advance sequence and cna't get one sequence
to work.

The 5th maneuver is the square loop that starts and ends high. the next
maneuver is the "bunt w/ 1/2 roll out" that takes you low with an upright
exit. from upright you go into the double Immelman, with an inverted
exit. I seem to be missing something here.

If you enter the Double I upright, do 1/2 roll at the top of the first
1/2 loop, fly straight across the top, push into 1/2 an outside loop,
then roll at the bottom, you are upright and you have to be inverted to
go into the outside Immelman.

What am I missing? I know I flew this last year and it did work!!

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org