Rules proposal

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Sun Jun 1 19:22:48 AKDT 2003

The AMA has now assigned a tracking number to each change proposal.  I think
it would be new information to publish the document, with final wording, and
associated tracking numbers.  If it is easy to publish here, then let's do it.
However, since Model Aviation/Steve Kaluf has published the prelim vote table,
it seems that they would have already published the detailed proposals,
showing the associated tracking number all ready - I just can't find it in the
last few months of MA.
--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org