Triton Charger

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Thu Jul 31 17:05:29 AKDT 2003

Anyone using this charger to quick charge NiMH batteries. I have twice and it seems to work fine. I'm using the table that came with the charger. It put in about 450mah in about 14 minutes at 2.8amp charge rate for a 1400mah capacity.

I have always heard that you can't quick charge NiMH. Since the instructions have it in there, I'm assuming its fine. I have not had problems with the battery heating up. I'm using the NiMH mode just to clarify.

A bit pricey, but man it seems to charge everything at any rate of charge off of a 12Vdc battery source.

I think I saw Tim Jesky with it in Muncie. Not sure but looks like it...

See ya,

Larry