Fw: Servo question

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jul 31 10:25:45 AKDT 2003

Wayne - please report back your experience.  IMHO, going digital meant more positive "lock" on lines, less hunting on exits, and MUCH improved accuracy/consistency on the small movements...the digitals seemed to provide cleaner corrections, with smaller stick movement.
    I believe, for me, that the smaller stick movement means less time delay between stick and seeing response.  Thus, the "control loop" appears to be "tighter" between eye-brain-fingers-plane-eye....
    BUT - it could just be my perception of wanting to justify the extra $100 in an airplane (that is the difference between top of the line coreless and digitals; at least when I bought mine)

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net