Battery question

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Thu Jul 31 08:51:16 AKDT 2003

At the Nats this year I flew a flight where I had a jammed elevator servo (no up elevator).
I was holding full up with the jam during the 2 minutes of landing attempt > I did manage a
scored landing using throttle to increase and decrease altitude. All this to say,
 that the battery pack was completely down at the end. This was the 2nd flight so I consumed 50% of the battery reserve in this short time.
E- If you remember we discussed this problem at the Olive Garden that night.
 It doesn't take but one problem and if you don't have battery reserve the game is over.

True story
Jim Ivey