Battery question

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Jul 31 06:52:40 AKDT 2003

I was trying to get the tech info that would tell me just how far down a
battery can be drawn before it poses a problem.
Yes, I have taken all the other aspects you mentioned into consideration.

My 3 flights averaged 120 ma used per flight so it looks like 4 flights
is safe with a 50% reserve. I will have drawn 500ma from the 1100 pack.
Yes, I do ESV between all flights.

Terry T.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:26:31 -0700 (PDT) Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com>