Cutting Ailerons - Preferences

Clay Schmidt clay1 at grapevine.net
Thu Jul 31 06:47:48 AKDT 2003

Brian,

I've always used a temple to mark the cuts.  I then use a straight edge and
a new  #11 x-acto blade.  Works great.  I believe I learned that technique
from Dean Pappas in one of his Flying Models articles years ago.  Come to
think of it,,, a lot of what I learned came from Dean's articles.  Good
stuff.

Clay