FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Jul 31 05:18:31 AKDT 2003

Ed,
    I know what you are talking about. Switching from one to another a week apart takes some adjusting. The available "big-pipe-type-cans" and headers easily take the noise way down. Guys like you are not the problem. In fact I personally know of a bunch of loud flying planes that operate outside of the IMAC organization that bring IMAC unfairly into disrepute. We label things to readily because it takes a lot of typing to be exactly exact!

Regards,

Eric.