FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 17:46:53 AKDT 2003

Sure glad you mentioned Harley--as the rider of a BMW (and Triumph) for many
years, I get so tired of seeing those Harley guys with their Tattoos and beards,
half drunk on beer, weaving all over the road, using filthy language, picking
fights, with their half-dressed girlfriends on the passenger pillion, (anybody
remember that term) and generally giving us "conservative" riders a bad name.
Get the picture?

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org