NSRCA History Article

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Jul 30 17:26:01 AKDT 2003

Speaking of Maureen, I just got a check from her yesterday for judging
at the
Nats and when I opened the envelope and saw her return address I kinda
gasped a
little bit at the prompt follow-thru and stood there pondering how
responsible
and dependable this lady is. We see her name popping up from time to
time on
this list and it's usually a responce to some inquiry generated by one
of the
list subscribers which she deftly resolves. This lady is seldom
mentioned on the
list, but I think we all owe her a great round of applause for all the
sacrificial offerings of time and energy expended on our behalf.
Thank you Maureen, you are appreciated!
NSRCAers

# discussion-request at nsrca.org