FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jul 30 11:54:40 AKDT 2003

Geeze Jon ...please lighten up! I think what you are reading is what you
want to read. It is real easy to take all this the wrong way if you want
to. The people on this list are not what you think. Did you not stop and
talk to anyone while you where at the Nats?

I know this post is in vain, and I really am trying to igonore you in
particular, but concerning your last statements, you are just plain wrong.
I hope you have the chance to find out for yourself.
Why don't you go to the next contest and ask ANYONE in Intermediate or
above for help-on any subject. I do not know where you are but I will be
in Lubbock this weekend....You can see my semi-straight lines that earned
me 22nd place in Advanced this year at the Nats...yeah thats right 22
outta 26! Im am so elite! Those 4 guys below me regret the day I showed
up. Now...do you think I am serious? I promise I am done!

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Jon Uhler <juhler at bellsouth.net>