FAI F3AL

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 30 08:13:34 AKDT 2003

snip: "Closer to home we should be looking at FG1 which is freestyle with pattern specs. If the NSRCA does not take it on then it may well free-wheel itself into IMAC." snip.

If FG1 free-wheels itself into IMAC that just might be a very good thing.  It would take some very convincing arguements to see any benefit to precision aerobatics by adding a "Freestyle".  I believe one could make a very nice list of reasons for pattern flying to not go there.  Thinks like judging, time, limited interest and a need come to mind rather easily.

Dan