NEW concept? for pattern entry.

ArestiPattern at aol.com ArestiPattern at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 06:09:26 AKDT 2003

Hello Tom,

Bill is doing well.  I wasn't aware of the meds you mentioned.  He's just a
neat guy that loves to talk pattern, I wish these guys (my dad included) had a
class they could compete in with their other seasoned buddies.

I've been bogged down this year with work and finishing up my two 35% Edges
for IMAC.  I hope to make it to a couple of pattern contests next year in
Michigan.  Hopefully I wont have so many weekends 'on' for work like I have this
year.

Nice hearing from you again Tom, I hope to meet you soon.

When is the Milan contest?  Maybe I'll just drive over to meet you guys and
watch.

Rick