Spam: mega concepts!

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Tue Jul 29 14:24:58 AKDT 2003

Guys, yes Guys!  cuz lets face this is a guy thing except for a few ladys through the years that have actually
  flown at a contest, to get to the point I have been reading these thoughts on this thread about different aircraft and distance to contests  and  a million other reasons that pattern does not have the massive numbers that some think it should have, this is my opinion but a big part of being able to compete and spend the money etc. all comes down to one big thing, your wife or girlfriend putting up with not seeing you for hours, days, weeks, if your build your own, months, while we go about our practice, trimming, buying, buying and then
buying some more stuff, the biggest hurtle I have witnessed in getting sport flyers into pattern is their better
half. Eric and I have seperately and collectively thanked God for the women that we have and I think this has
to be the case with anyone who is active in pattern, they say behind any good man is a good woman, I will add
behind any good score there has to be a darn good woman if not there when it happens in the wings(no pun int), everybody lets hear it for the real reason you are able to fly pattern. FWIW.
Earl and Carol Vincent
Myrtle Beach, SC