new concepts

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jul 29 11:00:58 AKDT 2003

The only way you could effectively lower the cost is by going to a one design concept and engine size.  Then we would all be flying Q-400's.   Then the advances in technologies would slow down or just go away.  I dont like paying and paying so I have become an I.S. (Indentured Servant) to be able to afford it. I love the hobby so I find ways.

Wayne