NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Mike Mueller mmueller at triangleprinters.com
Tue Jul 29 09:36:18 AKDT 2003

 Hey I was at the contest in Columbia last weekend and it would have
qualified as a genuine old gezzer event. If the average age of pattern
flyers keeps going the way it is now why invent the senior option. What's
really needed is some oxygen tanks and a portable defibulator. I'm 50 and
the pattern guys at my field still consider me one of the young punks. It's
nobody's fault but to me it's alarming. We need younger flyers. Now how do
we get them? Once again all this is just my opinion thanks for the ability
to express it. Mike Mueller