NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jul 29 08:40:28 AKDT 2003

All of this discussion is very good indeed!  You will all be happy to know that the NSRCA Board discussed these very issues, and are now looking for feedback.  This is the perfect place for it, and some great (and probably some not-so-great) ideas have come out.

I applaud Eric Henderson for getting this discussion started and staying with it.  Be sure that the District VP's are all VERY INTERESTED in the outcome of this discussion.....

Keep the ideas flowing guys!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.