NEW concept? for pattern entry.

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 16:24:03 AKDT 2003

Agreed.
I attended 13 contests last year and 14 the year before and 13 the year before. Both SPA and AMA. This includes the Nats. This year work has put a cramp in my fun. I have been to 5 + Nats so far and hope to go to 4 more. I understand extra cost in travel. I justify 2 of these this year by putting wifey in a motel on the beach and I go fly. We don't make the cook mad.
 Jim Ivey