NEW CLASS for experienced pilots.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 10:05:28 AKDT 2003

Eric:
Talk about brainstorming; I think you may be on to something.  As an
aside, I would really enjoy some kind of a contest with kindred souls
that would let me employ an Astro-Hog, and be reasonably competitive.
Always been a sentimental favorite with me; won a lot with it in the
50's and early 60's, and was there at it's (Astro-Hog's) birth.  It's
really a good flying sport airplane, even by today's standards.
Sure some good ideas surfacing, here.

Bill Glaze