CD's Competing

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 19:52:24 AKDT 2003

Thanx to all for the reply's.  I have flown in and CD'd some IMAC contests
without too much trouble.  However, the competiton is much more close in
Masters in Pattern.  I too am facing fellow flier encouragement, and do have
scoring, and flight line maintenance delegated.

Will have to decide later this week.

Again thanx

ed

# discussion-request at nsrca.org